Hey Everyone! I’m happy to announce that I will be a vendor at Toasted Wedding Events’ Fall 2016 show! I’m so excited to exhibit at this event again because it really is such a unique and fun bridal show. All of the vendors are super talented and a majority of them are local small businesses. It is so important to support these vendors because they are the ones that will make your wedding day dreams come true.
Tickets are $12.00 in advanced and $20 at the door. VIP tickets are $25.00 and they include a gift bag with a delicious drink!
Hope to see you all there!
It’s a new season and we’re stoked to be partnering with Dobbin Street, a new event space to hit Williamsburg that’ll have your jaw dropping it’s so dope. Join us as we present a curated mix of 40+ independent wedding vendors, alternative and modern wedding ideas, handcrafted and eco-friendly goods and a party-like mood. Plus, music, yummy food bites + tastings, goodie bags stuffed with awesomeness, over $5k in raffles and prizes, PLUS free photo booth pix!
So what’s Toasted?
Traditional wedding shows aren’t for everyone. Toasted is a curated indie-wedding show & market aimed towards free-spirited and savvy nearly-weds looking for something a bit different. Combining an eclectic array of independent artisans, modern wedding ideas, handcrafted and eco-friendly goods and a party-like mood, Toasted is a refuge from traditional wedding planning.
What you’ll find at our events:
- Fresh and crafty vendors from the local area and beyond
- Yummy food bites + tastings
- Bars providing sauce to help you get toasted
- Beats and musical performances to keep the party going all day long
- Judgement free atmosphere welcoming gal + dude, gal + gal, dude + dude, couples of all kinds
What you won’t find:
- Gratuitous amounts of tulle and polyester
- Brides being herded through aisles of uninspiring wedding wares like cattle (we want you to dance!)
- A traditional, ordinary, unfulfilling, let’s just say it…gaggy bridal show